Everybody in online marketing talks about social media, pay per click, traffic generation and viral marketing. In marketing communication, video promotion has a great potential in your business.
In today’s world very few people have time to read long articles or a series of comments on a particular post unless they are paid to do it.These comment postings and articles may strengthen your campaign and ranking in search engines. However if you add video marketing to your campaign, a one video can do wonders. The truth is humans respond better to motion pictures that reading a text.
The animated videos are simple in concept, but they help promote a product or service in a more powerful fashion than standard images and text. The animations are done in full color, come with appropriate background music and display key text to help sharpen the message. The primary purpose of the animated videos is to provide more power and impact to the type of message that is being delivered. There are a number of different styles that clients can choose, including commercials, travel packages, product presentation, job resume, SEO marketing or just plain fun. All videos can be customized for a specific use.
Perhaps the biggest impact that these videos will have is on SEO marketing. For small businesses looking to boost their brand awareness, the videos will be keyword ranked in Google. This means greater awareness of SEO keywords through rankings which boost customer traffic.
On a fundamental level, advertisers are looking for one thing: an emotional connection with the audience. If you are able to connect with your audience, you did the job right.
When you create a video, a client might not buy your product right away, but he or she thinks of your product and when they are ready, they will come to your store and make a purchase.
Video marketing has a long term result. Follow these rules when creating a video for your business:
- Make it Impressive: The first impression is always the most important, so the initial image should awe if not shock. Animated videos are always eye catching
- Make it simple to understand: Don’t overwhelm viewers; make it easy for them to interact with your campaign
- Make it clear: Nobody wants to be told what to do. But everybody likes to know where they’re going. Put the call to action in your videos.
- Reverse Engineering: If you are selling a software, this tactic can help your prospects to observe and assess the mechanisms that make the device work, Dissect and study the inner workings of a mechanical device and Compare the actual device to your observations and suggest improvement. Don’t use an outdated reverse engineering in your video campaign
- Make it interactive: Make your story a part of your views adventure. Storytelling today is a great tactic that can help your audience to understand better your products and services. You can let people know about your goals and vision. Keep your audience engaged with by letting them choose their own pathways through it.
- Make it based in metrics: Testing is important. It’s not enough to say, ” if you build it and they will come.” Chances are, they won’t. To help ensure your creative media production works, the rule is test-iterate-test.
Maria Johnsen is a multilingual seo ppc expert and programmer. She has an extensive experience in search engine programming and video creation. She offers animation for commercials from $31 value $250. http://www.maria-johnsen.com/videocreation